Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

2020 Best Updated Captions for boys and girls - Instagram, Facebook


While a picture can tell a thousand words, words can strengthen a picture by telling a story, providing context, or adding an air of mystery. Photo without captions is like a book without a title. You may have got the right photo but expressing your feelings behind it plays a major role in your overall interaction with the photo. These updated 2020 captions can help your Instagram post.





2020 Best Updated Captions for Instagarm and Facebook
  • ·         If you love a friend, let them go. If they come back with coffee, it was meant to be.
  • ·         Whatever is good for your soul, do that
  • ·         Even the stars were jealous of the sparkle in her eyes
  • ·         Stress less and enjoy the best
  • ·         Get out there and live a little
  • ·         I’m not high maintenance, you’re just low effort
  • ·         I’m not gonna sugar coat the truth, I’m not Willy Wonka
  • ·         Life is better when you’re laughing
  • ·         Look for the magic in every moment
  • ·         Vodka may not be the answer but it’s worth a shot
  • ·         A sass a day keeps the basics away
  • ·         I don’t know what’s tighter, our jeans or our friendship.
  • ·         You don’t have to be crazy to hang out with me… I’ll train you.
  • ·         I like to think I’m a pretty good friend. I love having a good time, and I enjoy being able to share those good times with others. – Jacob Batalon
  • ·         Friends are like rainbows, always there to cheer you up after a storm.
  • ·         Let your aura reflect who you truly are
  • ·         Good friends show their love in times of trouble, not just in times of happiness.
  • ·         Life is short and the world is wide so get out there and explore it
  • ·         have lots of hidden talents. The problem is, even I can’t find them.
  • ·         I want someone who will look at me the same way I look at chocolate cake.
  • ·         I’m a multi-tasking procrastinator. I can put off multiple things at once.
  • ·         Never let anyone treat you like regular glue. You are glitter glue.
  • ·         When nothing is going right, go left.
  • ·         Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love.

Funny Updated Captions
  • Life isn’t perfect…But my Hair is! #selfieaddict
  • I didn’t choose the thug life, the thug life chose me.
  • Hear about the new restaurant called Karma? There’s no menu: You get what you deserve.
  • I don’t know what’s tighter, our jeans or our friendship.
  • If I won the award for laziness, I would send somebody to pick it up for me.
  • The worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades.
  • The moment when she says you’re cute.
  • If we could only turn back time…
  • tight jeans, loose morals
  • pathetic and asthetic
  • life is tough and so are you
  • Why don’t scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything.
  • Walking past a class with your friends on it.
  • Have you ever tried to eat a clock? It’s very time-consuming.
  • Your secrets are safe with me… I wasn’t even listening.
  • I liked memes before they were on Instagram.
  •  
Captions for Boys

  • Boys will be boys
  • Chillin’ with my bros
  • Boys got swagger, men have style, but gentlemen have class
  • Be a warrior in a room of worriers
  • A great man is strong because he can be gentle
  • A stumble may prevent a fall.
  • And keep in mind that I don’t mind losing my mind.
  • Bitch, I’m the bomb, like tick tick.
  • Dangerous but fun.
  • For success, Attitude is equally as important as Ability.
  • Girl, I have to call you back.
  • Hating me doesn’t make you pretty.
  • I always laugh when people try to hurt my feelings. As if I have any.
  • I don’t compete for a spot, I am the spot.
  • I don’t take shit personally from a person who doesn’t know me personally.
  • I dreamed of incredible dreams, followed my heart and created my own fantasy.
  • I know, I’m lucky that I’m so cute.
  • I play LIFE like a pro!
  • Haters are my greatest motivators
  • A real man provides, protects and perseveres
  • The only time a man should ever lie is to surprise someone
  • No guts, no glory.
  • Release the beast within
  • Me? Weird? Bitch Please! I am a Limited Edition.
  • I am not perfect. I make mistakes. But when I say Sorry… I mean it!
  • I am not trying to give an image of a fairy-tale, perfect, everything else, I am just being myself.
  • I was both loved and hated for being upfront. But I was just being myself. 

Girls Captions

  • A girl should be like a butterfly. ...
  • Sometimes you gotta be a beauty and a beast!
  • Love me or hate me either way I'm gonna shine.
  • I'm not short, I'm concentrated awesome!
  • Money can't buy happiness. ...
  • Sometimes I pretend to be normal. ...
  • Be so good they can't ignore you.
  • Messy bun and having fun
  • I got it from my mama
  • A great girl is classy not trashy
  • Girls are changing the world
  • Who run the world? GIRLS.
  • Just like my eyeliner, I always wing it
  • I’m not one in a million, I’m one in 7 billion
  • Leave a little sparkle everywhere you go
  • I’m wild and free
  • The only person I dress to impress is me


Attitude Captions and Quote
  • Be the EXTRA in extraordinary
  • I’ve got hustle and heart
  • I don’t need your approval to be me.
  • Why chase you, when I am the catch!
  • I am who I am, I am what I am, I do what I do and I ain’t never gonna do it any different. I don’t care who likes it and who doesn’t.
  • When life gives me lemons, I make lemonade then sell it
  • My life my rules
  • I’m not lucky, I’m talented
  • You can beat me down but I’ll just jump back up
  • I may be down to earth but I’m still above you
  • I’m confident, your opinion of me won’t change that
  • I am not trying to give an image of a fairy-tale, perfect, everything else, I am just being myself.
  • I was both loved and hated for being upfront. But I was just being myself.
  • I like being myself. Maybe just slimmer, with fewer wrinkles.
  • I take a lot of pride in being myself. I’m comfortable with who I am.
  • Everyone said I could be Anything.. So I became Sexy!

Post a Comment

0 Comments