Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

100+ Sad, Heartbroken, Hurt Captions and quotes for Instagram- Captions Universe

While a picture can tell a thousand words, words can strengthen a picture by telling a story, providing context, or adding an air of mystery. Photo without captions is like a book without a title. You may have got the right photo but expressing your feelings behind it plays a major role in your overall interaction with the photo. Checkout 100+ Sad, Heartbroken, Hurt Captions and quotes for Instagram.



  • My heart is pounding everywhere, when you get close they can get hurt.
  • I don’t need a specific reason to be sad. This is my life.
  • And in the end, it’s not the people you miss. It’s the memories.”
  • “Only if I could get a mask to hide the pallor of the pain you gifted.”
  • “Drowned in darkness, confined in pain.”
  • “Oh, how beautiful your eyes speak those lies!”
  • “Scared to fall in love. “
  • And in the end, it’s not the people you miss. It’s the memories
  • And when I dampened tears on these roads, you were the one who trampled upon them.
  • If they care, they’ll still.
  • I wish FOREVER meant same to you that it means to me.
  • If I die today, host my funeral with smiles.
  • What do you do when the only one who can make you stop crying is the one who is making you cry?
  • You made me cry, you told me lies, but I can’t stand to say goodbye.
  • Everything was just like a fairy tale until you pushed me out of your world.
  • All my dreams were shattered after we broke up.
  • The worst part is time leaves forever but the pain it causes stays forever.
  • Sometimes, you keep on waiting for that perfect day when everything is actually going to be ‘OKAY.
  • It’s hard to understand that being us in the past now.
  • If you left me without reason. No apology
  • Life is an art of drawing without eraser.
  • Out of emotions, filled with emptiness.
  • If I die today, host my funeral with smiles
  • It’s hard to understand that being us in the past now.



Sad Captions
  • If I die today, host my funeral with smiles.
  • Just because I let you don’t mean I wanted to.
  • It’s sad when you realize you aren’t as important to someone as you thought you were
  • I never knew that you could give my place to someone else so soon.
  • If you are not ready to change, you are not ready to love.
  • The worst missing is missing your old self.
  • Hugs and kisses are not enough if you don’t have the feeling of love and respect.
  • It hurts the most when the person who made you feel so special yesterday makes you feel so unwanted today.
  • Different faces, different experiences, inculcate different monsters in you.
  • In the darkest nights, even I’m scared of my demons.
  • Can an apology reciprocate the pain that deprived a soul of happiness?
  • Nowadays, forever is a short span of time, which ends when they find someone better.
  • Does the entire spark that had been driving us crazy faded away?
  • Out of emotions, filled with emptiness.”
  • “I can unfriend you, unfollow you, but how can I Unlove you?”
  • “Winter ended with hopes and then with the autumn, even my hope shed like leaves”.
  • I don’t want anything but your trust.
  • Loneliness turned his heart into a monster.
  • He cried every night and wake up like nothing bad ever happened.
  • He proved that promises are made to be broken.
  • I guess broken pieces of glass hurt one badly and so does broken pieces of human heart.
  • The worst part is time leaves forever but the pain it causes stays forever.
  • Sometimes, you keep on waiting for that perfect day when everything is actually going to be ‘OKAY’.
  • It’s hard to understand that being us in the past now.


Heartbroken Captions and Quotes
  • He is a prisoner of pain. The heavy chains of his broken heart never let him move on.
  • We are separated by distances, not by hearts.
  • I can’t stop loving you even after eternity.
  • Taken. Taken for granted.
  • I really don’t regret that I fall for you, because still, I love you.
  • Sorry is never good enough.
  • Hugs and kisses are not enough if you don’t have the feeling of love and respect.
  • Different faces, different experiences, inculcate different monsters in you.
  • In the darkest nights, even I’m scared of my demons. 
  • In life, you can’t be happy unless you’re unhappy sometimes.
  • Sorrow is one of the vibrations that prove the fact of living.



  • I don’t need a particular reason to be sad. It’s just how my life is.
  • Just because I let you don’t mean I wanted to.
  • I wish I could undo all the things that broke us.
  • Nobody said it’d be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
  • The saddest thing in the world is loving someone who used to love you.
  • You can be happy in life only when you are sad sometimes.
  • If my absence does not affect your life, then my presence has no meaning.
  • Grief is the vibration that proves the fact of life.
  • Each break is an opportunity to get it right the next time.
  • I always wish for the same thing, it is for me.
  • I would lose myself in my head.
  • The person who cried like hell when my eyes dropped tears has changed a lot
  • I wish I could puke out all the pain.


Best Instagram Captions
  • World’s may say that it’s over but somewhere in the heart, a feeling called love was still there.
  • Whenever I feel that things are going the right direction, they take a U-turn.
  • Past is something that you can’t let go.
  • Now watching another dream feels like inviting another pain.
  • It’s better to break up when the sweet love turns into poison.
  • Even though you were standing beside me, you were never there for me.
  • If your love dies with the passage of time then it was never loved.
  • You lose yourself trying to hold on to someone who doesn’t care about losing you.
  • If I die today, I will host a funeral with a smile.
  • Silence is the strongest scream.
  • What hurts more, Breakup or Betrayal? Replacement,” a heart cried.
  • You can be happy in life only when you are sad sometimes.



  • Each break is an opportunity to get it right the next time.
  • I always wish for the same thing, it is for me.
  • I would lose myself in my head.
  • You simply broke my trust in true love.
  • You loved so much even if you don’t see it.
  • Why can’t I be happy for them?
  • Every smile has a mystery behind.
  • Everyone has a story but my story left me.
  • I was your cure and you were my disease. I was saving you; and you were killing me.
  • Expect more from yourself and less from others
  • Sooner or later everyone will cause you pain…You just have to figure out which ones are worth it.
  • The heart was made to be broken.
  • I smile all the time so that nobody knows how broken I’m inside.
  • In the end, it’s not the people whom you miss. It’s about the memories.
  • Can an apology relief the pain that you gave me.
  • Having the love of your life break up with you and say we can still be friends is like your dog dying and your mom saying you can still keep him.
  • If it wasn’t for the pain I felt yesterday,




Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Very useful article Nice post . I am really thank full to you for shearing this blog .

    www.soundrenaline.biz

    ReplyDelete