Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Latest Instagarm Captions or Status for Boys – Cool, Attitude





Are you looking for ‘Cool Attitude Status’ for your social media profile? No worries, we have consolidated the latest ‘Cool Attitude Status for Boys’. Mainly, Good & Classy Captions for Guys Pictures on Instagram influencing girls a lot. So, these Cool Instagram Captions for Boys will help you more in impressing girls and enhancing followers.


Latest Cool and Attitude Captions for Boys

For success, Attitude is equally as important as Ability.
Hating me doesn’t make you pretty.
It’s not my attitude, It’s my style.
When I was born..Devil said..”Oh Shit..!! Competition”.
I need someone who sees the fire in my eyes and wants to play with it.
Boys lie more, but girls lie better.
My Girlfriend says I need to be more affectionate…Now I have 2 Girlfriends!
Men hang out in bars for one of two reasons: Either they have no wife to go home to, or they do.
Born as poor but die like a king.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
I hate two faced people It’s too hard to decide which face to slap first.
Always trying to cool my self
I forgive but I never forget.
Boys never realize how much one little thing can hurt a girl.


A naughty thought a day keeps the stress away.
Boys are great, Every girl should have one.
Hate girls except the girl reading this.
A man in love is incomplete until he is married. Then he’s finished.
Silence is the best response to a fool.
IT’S NOT MY ATTITUDE. IT’S MY STYLE.
I’M NOT LAZY. I’M JUST ON MY ENERGY SAVING MODE.
SILENCE SPEAKS WHEN WORDS CAN’T.
DON’T LIKE TO FOLLOW. I LIKE BEING FOLLOWED.
I don’t take shit personally from a person who doesn’t know me personally.
I dreamed of incredible dreams, followed my heart and created my own fantasy.
I know, I’m lucky that I’m so cute.
I play LIFE like a pro!
I’m a handsome man with a charming personality.
I’m an addict, I’m addicted to success. Thankfully, there’s no rehab for success.
I’m like gold, I’m like goals… Baby, I’m chosen, I’m floating.
She doesn’t want love, she just wants her share.
Success is the by-product of your attitude.
DON’T LET PEOPLE TELL YOU THE SKY IS THE LIMIT, WHEN THERE’S FOOTPRINTS ON THE MOON.
NOT EVERYONE LIKES ME, BUT NOT EVERYONE MATTERS.
SMILE…IT’S THE SECOND BEST THING TO DO WITH YOUR LIPS.
I DON’T TAKE SELFIES ALL THE TIME. I JUST DO IT ONCE AND A WHILE EVERY DAY.


Savage Captions for boys
Beauty attracts the eye, but personality captures the heart.
Being pissed off gets old. I’m just at a whole new ‘fuck it’ level.
Before you ask someone hates you, ask yourself why you even give a fuck.
A gentleman is simply a patient wolf.’
Don’t judge my past, I don’t live there anymore.
Don’t follow your dreams, follow me.
When you build in silence, they don’t know what to attack.
I may be fat, but you’re ugly – I can lose weight!
If a plan didn’t work, Alphabet has 25 more letters.
I’m cool but Summer made me hot!
Please don’t get confused between my attitude & personality!
Laziness is the MOTHER of all BAD HABITS but ULTIMATELY SHE IS A MOTHER AND WE SHOULD RESPECT HER.


The Sky above me, Earth below me, Fire within me.
The trash gets picked up tomorrow. Be Ready.
You’re on a different road, I’m in a milky way, you want me down on earth, but I up in space.
Life is too short too short to deal with bad food, cheap drinks and fake people.
Some people need a tight hug around their neck with a rope.
Life is short, smile when you have teeth.
In the world of locked doors, A man with key is the King.


Attitude Status and Captions
ATTITUDE is everything.
The best thing about being me, I’m a limited edition and there are no other copies!
Mistakes are proof that you’re trying.
I love my job only when I’m on vacation.
I know looks aren’t everything, but I have them just in case.
Who the f**k you are I don’t care, If you mess with me you’ll be in danger.
I can be both nice and bad, you get the side you deserve.
Be careful who you trust, the devil is once an angel.
Don’t judge someone’s attitude until you’ve have felt their pain.
Give the world a reason to remember your name.
My middle finger salutes your attitude.
My attitude is always let it keep rolling.
Don’t tell the sun to buy a candle.

I know I am awesome, so I don’t care about your opinion.
No time for drama, fake people or lies.
I don’t need to explain myself because I know I’m right.
I am 97% sure that you don’t like me, but I’m also 100% sure that I don’t care.
I’m not changed it’s just I grew up and you should try too.
If you don’t like my attitude quit talking to me.
Being single is my attitude.
Never underestimate me because I am more than you think.
Your attitude may hurt me, but mine can even kill you.
If people are trying to bring you ‘Down’, It only means that you are ‘Above them’.
I may not be perfect but I’m always ME.
Stop checking my status! Go get a Life!
I’m not SHORT, I am just concentrated AWESOME!
Born to be awesome.
I’m actually a nice person…Until you piss me off.
Tried to lose weight..But it keeps finding me.
I’m having technical difficulties with my attitude today. I apologize for my inconvenience this may cause you. Avoidance is suggested for safety.
Organized persons are too lazy to look for things.
I’m not arrogant, I’m just better than you.

Cool Captions for Boys
Let them hate. Just make sure they spell your name right
Personality is to a man what perfume is to a flower.
“After a while, you just want to be with the one who makes you laugh.”
“Tell me not to do something and I will do it twice and take pictures.”
“Do what is right – not what is easy.”
“No matter where you are from, your dreams are valid.”
I don’t need a hairstylist, my pillow gives me a new hairstyle every morning.
Life is too short for boring hair.
When people ask me what is more important, food or love, I don’t answer because I’m eating.
Stay strong. Make them wonder why you are still smiling.
Never be afraid of what you are going for.
“Wifi. Food. My bed. Perfection.”


Born to express not to impress.
Sending my Selfie to NASA, because I’m a star.
If you like me then raise your hands. If not then raise your standard.
I don’t like to follow. I like being followed.
Style is a reflection..of your attitude and personality.
Life is too short. Don’t waste it reading my status..!!
I’m not drunk, I’m just chemically off-balanced.
I’m so poor that I can’t pay attention in class.
Behind every successful man is a surprised woman
have never seen elegance go out of style.
You and me, we are like a small gang!
3 Things I learned in school: Texting without looking, sleeping without getting caught, and team-work on tests.




Post a Comment

0 Comments